6 And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith. Right when you thought I wouldn't email, here it is. Sorry about that fam bam, my pday was moved to Thursday because of the temple trip, which was also moved to Thursday. Today be pday! And I'm totally drained. I have so much to tell you, but luckily for us we get to skype on Sunday! Missionaries don't have a set time, we just make appointments with our family. So how about we do 3:30 my time 4:30 your time? That will give you some time to get home from church and then we will be done by dinner! Which you're cooking, right boys???I guess I will give you a quick run down of the week. Rachel got baptized, Sister Nelson (another missionary I've met) is now my new buddy. She's so cool. Love her. I went to the Sacramento temple! It's a mini one. Had no idea. I met Sister Nordfelt from BYUI! She and her husband are serving here and they are in Nana and bompas home ward. They were also your guys bishop when you were newly married. expect a picture. She's sending you one. We went out to dinner with a member and she texted y a picture. It was fun watching your response pop up on her screen and knowing for a brief second you knew where I was in that minute. We were at a delicious burger place called the Habit. Yeah. So yum. We are going out with her again tonight because my trainer has a week left. That's all I'm going to say about that or I will lose it again. Anyways, it's been great here in Davis. I'm growing more and more everyday. Can't wait to talk to you on Sunday! I will respond to your emails soon! So sorry about that. Thanks for sending them! I love reading them every week! Love you all! Your happy missionary, Sister Julander
\
No comments:
Post a Comment